Monday, July 25, 2011

1964 International Harvester Scout 80

1964 SCOUT 80 by INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER!!!  This baby is beautiful, and if you have loved the original Scouts like I have, than you will know, to find one in this condition, beautifully and carefully restored is very un-common!  This Scout has been absolutely babied, and rarely ever driven!  I have NEVER used it to 4x4, and have never taken it off-road!  It was basically my Sunday cruiser, or for hot dates! :)  I can't tell you how many looks this bad boy gets on a hot day with the sun out, top off, and doors off!  Broncos and Jeeps, move over!  I have gone a very long way to specifically keep this vehicle as completely original as possible... in-fact, the only non-original parts I put on her were a new OPTIMA battery and a new fuel pump (but even then, I kept the original pump just in-case someone should want to keep it with)... aside from those, I put on the wheels and tires you see in the pics to give it a nice aggressive beffy look without crossing that line into being garish or monster-truckish.  I do have all of the original wheels that came stock with this Scout!  This thing is UNREAL to see in person!  It also has three tops that come with it!  I have the top that came with it... which is the full top that covers cab and back... I also have a half top that covers the cab, and leaves the back open... and lastly I do have a soft top for it!  It runs like a dream... and is fun, fun, fun!!!  You will not find another Scout 80 this well cared for!!!    
































No comments:

Post a Comment